Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Medifast Weight Loss - An Overview Of What To Expect

If you are just starting the Medifast diet research, chances are you want to know what will your life look like you should chose to follow this plan. Hopefully I can this information because I care about this program for over 6 months and had much success so far lost over 75 pounds.

Which option to go with? Medifast has programs for men, women and diabetics. There are also special products for people with heart and arthritis issues.Unless there is a special health condition, most people chose the popular "five plus one plan to go" too. If you chose this, you will eat five meals every day of the plan. They eat a "lean and green" meal that you prepare. This is very simple, because there is only one type of protein (chicken, lean meats, etc.) and vegetables or salad. It may be difficult to eat six times a day, but it really is not because the diet meals are small.

What doesThe food taste like? Most of it is pretty good. The 55 shakes are very tasty if you use a good mixer and ice. I also particularly like the pudding, eggs, oatmeal, protein bars, and chili. I like carbs and appreciate that these options are available. There are more than 70 food products from which to choose. I add sugar and fat free syrups, cheese and sour cream or salsa to give even more diversity. This has not slowed my weight loss at all and in fact has helped me to stick with the program ratherslightly.

How does it work?: The food should be low in calories and high in protein. To ensure that your body is in a state called ketosis, which means your body is tricked into burning its own fat. I believe that this combination is why most people have success with this diet. There are test strips you can use to see if you are in this state, because you really do not feel different when you are in ketosis.

Do You Have ToExercise?: When you go to the forums, you'll notice some people do and some do not. At first I did not know. But when I saw the results, it really motivates me better care of myself. I am still not an athlete, but I'm looking forward to my daily power goes. I now wear a weight vest while walking and have found that this has given me even better results. I sleep and feel better than good.

I find the program to be very comfortable. None of the food for more than a few minutes toprepare. I know that some people really, as if prepared for a lot of decisions or enjoy refined cuisine. I am not one of them. I have noticed that I am more than willing to up with a huge selection when eating "safe" food in exchange for the dramatic results that I have.



toe nail fungal infection hoodia gordonii side effects

No comments:

Post a Comment